DOCUMENTS AND OTHER REQUIREMETS FOR CAR HIRE.
1. AGE REQUIREMENT
- The primary renter of the vehicle must be 21 year of age
- Additional drivers must meet the same eligibility requirements as the Primary driver
- All driver must show valid driver's license at time of rental
- No additional fee charge
- UdonCarRent.com reserve the right to refuse rental of a vehicle if the renter demonstrates inability to handle road rules and condition
2. ADDITIONAL DRIVER
- All additional driver must meet all rental qualification
- Must appear at the rental counter with the primary renter
- Must present a valid driver's license
- Must sign the rental agreement
- Renter can pay by cash, money transfer or credit card.
4. THE CARD IDENTIFICATION NUMBER
- It is a 3-4 digit number that appear on your credit card to add security feature to help protect against online fraud.
- The card identification number is non-embossed and therefore, not printed on receipts, it helps ensure that someone can not use your credit card information without having the card in Hand
- A reservation is confirmation of vehicle which is reserved to client at a particular location, on a specified time and date upon best rates Modification of reservation may result in change in price of daily rental charge
6. DRIVER'S LICENSE REQUIREMENT
- In order to rent UdonCarRent.com vehicle, a valid driver's license from the customer's country of residence is required and must be presented at time of rental.
- International renters must present a valid license from their country of residence, if the license is in a language rather than English, an International Driver's permit is required in conjunction with the country of residence driver's license
7. FULL TANK SERVICE
- The vehicle delivers with full amount of fuel.
- Renter return the vehicle with full amout of fuel. No money return for extra fuel refilled.
8. ACCIDENT OR MECHANICAL PROBLEM
- You must notify UdonCarRent.com rental within 24 hours of the accident, and you will likely be required to complete an accident report for UdonCarRent.com record and your own.
- This report is for both parties protection in particular our rental rates has included the LDW
- Remember that your statement is to be truthful and accurate as your statement s may be used in legal claims
9. RENTAL PERIOD
- Any rental of less than 24 hours will be charged a full day's rate. One day equivalent to 24 hours period of time. UdonCarRent.com counting the rental day at the time of rental pick up
10. NO SHOW
- Some deposit for guarantee your reservation are required on all vehicles.
- When the customer books a guaranteed reservation and does not rent their car,All deposit amount for guaranteed booking will not be return.
11. ONE WAY RENTAL
- One way rental can be apply if your total rental fee over 5,000 baht otherwise you have to pay 1,000 baht in addition.
12. VEHICLE RESPONSIBILITY
- UdonCarRent.com holds the renter responsible for the safe return of the rental vehicle in the same condition as it was rented, except for normal wear and tear.
- Unless prohibited by law, a renter may be held responsible for all damages, should the vehicle be damaged in an accident, stolen or vandalized. This is the case regardless of fault.
- The renter may asked to pay for the damage up to and including the total cost of replacing the vehicle in case of total wreck or loss
13. INSURANCE ( LOSS DAMAGE WAIVER)
- Already included in our published rates.
- LDW provides comprehensive coverage to the renter for own vehicle damage, as well as liability protection against third party injury, death or vehicle and property damage.
- This coverage limits the renters responsibility to a maximum of deductible 3,000 Baht in the event of loss or damage to the rented vehicle where recovery cannot be made from a third party, subject to the renters compliance with the Rental Agreement.
14. PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE( PAI)
- Personal Accident Insurance has already included in all our published rates PAI protects you in the event of accidental death or bodily injury for the duration of the rental. Your passengers will also be covered, only while they are entering, occupying or leaving the rental car
- 10,000,000 Baht per Accident
- 1,000,000 Baht Loss of Life
- 200,000 Baht Medical expense including ambulance
PAI coverage will not apply if the renter has violate the rental agreement, intentionally self -inflicted injury in consequence of being intoxicated or under the influence of any narcotic
15. ROADSIDE SERVICE PLAN
Q : Key Replacement Lost keys?
A : We will send the replacement keys, the extra charge starting from 1,500 baht
Q : Glass Replacement?
A : If the glass is damaged through no fault of your own, we will replace the glass
Q : Flat Tire?
A : If the vehicle's spare tire is inflated and serviceable, it will be installed to replace a flat tire. If no inflated spare is available, the vehicle will be towed in accordance with the towing provision
Q : Lockout Service?
A : If the key is locked inside the vehicle, service will be sent out
Q : Drop charge?
A : This is a fee that is assessed for renting vehicle in one rental location and returning the vehicle to another rental location
Q : Emergency Roadside Assistance?
A : UdonCarRent.com customer in need of emergency road service in Thailand call 042-248007 or 088-054-9370 All accident must be report to the police immediately. An accident report must be completed
1.) How long must I wait for car delivery at my hotel or airport?
Answer : 15-60 minute. (Downtown area)
2.) How can we return the car?
Answer : At our office in town or Udon airport. (Just call and we will make the arrangements for you.)
3.) What are the charges for delivery service?
Answer : 300 Baht. (insideside the ring road)
4.) How old is the vehicle?
Answer : All UdonCarRent.com vehicles are new models with 1-3 years old.
5.) What is 5,000 THB. deposit for?
Answer The 5,000THB is for guaranteeing deposit the car. (will return to you on drop off date)
17. VAN (mini-bus) questions
1.) How many seats in the van?
Answer : 10 seats up to 14 seats.
2.) Where does the driver stay when the guest stay overnight?
Answer : Don't worry ! He will find his own accommodation and takecare himself (in UdonThani). Anyway, if you stay outside
UdonThani then please provide his accommadation or give him 300 Baht/night to find room by himself .